Asphalt Mixing Plant for Sale
Asphalt mixing plant, also known as asphalt batching plant, asphalt batch mixing plant, is a kind of mechanical equipment for mixing asphalt mixture. It can be used to produce asphalt mixture, modified asphalt mixture and colored asphalt mixture. Asphalt batching plant is a necessary equipment for building expressways, graded roads, municipal roads, airports, etc. The equipment can mix aggregates of various specifications, binders(asphalt or residual oil) and fillers in a certain proportion to form asphalt mixture.
What Are Types of Asphalt Mixing Plants for Sale
Generally, it can be divided into small, medium and large asphalt mixing plant according to production capacity.
According to the migration mode, it can be divided into stationary, semi-fixed and mobile asphalt mixing plants.
According to the mixing method, it can be divided into continuous drum type and intermittent forced asphalt mixing plant.
What Are Advantages of Asphalt Mixing Plant for Sale in HAMAC
- Modular design, overall steel structure foundation, more reasonable layout, which makes it faster and more convenient disassembly, transportation and installation.
- The core components adopt foreign products, such as Siemens motors and electrical components, EBICO burners, Swiss Mettler-Toledo weighing sensors, etc.High quality parts can reduce the failure rate of equipment and prolongs the service life of equipment.
- The unique mixing blade design and the extraordinary power-driven mixing cylinder make mixing easier, more efficient and more reliable.
- The agitator is made of high-strength and wear-resistant materials, which improves the service life.
- The linear vibrating screen driven by imported vibrating motor can improve the screening efficiency and reduces the equipment failure rate.
- The aggregate hoist is hoisted with double-row plate chains, which increases the service life of the hoist and improves the stability of operation.
- The optimized lifting plate structure of the drying drum makes the drying system more efficient and stable.
- Fully automatic computer/manual control system, with fault self-diagnosis feedback program, makes the operation simple and safe.
- The asphalt mixing plant is designed with a high-level hot aggregate bin, which increases the storage capacity of the hot aggregate bin, eliminates the timeto wait for materials, and increases production.
- Using the world’s most advanced pulse bag dust removal technology. The dust emission is lower than 20mg/Nm³, which meets the international high environmental protection standards.
- The special design of the material plate of the drying cylinder and the advanced self-developed combustion heating technology improve the efficiency and reduce the energy consumption.
Technical Parameters of Asphalt Mixing Plant For Sale in HAMAC
|Model||Capacity(Standard Conditions)||Mixer Capacity||Dust Remove Effect||Total Power||Fuel Consumption|
|Fuel Oil||Fuel Coal|
FAQ - More About Asphalt Batching Plant
- Drying, heating and metering of cold aggregate.
- Heating, insulation and metering of asphalt.
- According to the set mixing ratio, the raw materials such as hot aggregate and hot asphalt are mixed with a mixer to form an evenly mixed asphalt mixture that meets the quality standards.
- A certain amount of asphalt mixture can be stored if necessary.
The production of asphalt batching plant includes multiple processes such as batching, drying, metering, mixing, and storage, etc. At the same time, the operation of the equipment requires a control system and various necessary parameter monitoring. A complete set of equipment includes a variety of mechanical and electrical devices. Basically, it can be said to be a highly automated factory integrating various technologies such as machinery, electrical automation, pneumatic or hydraulic pressure, and computers. The raw materials are aggregates, slag powder and asphalt of various specifications, and the products are asphalt mixtures that meet quality standards.
Aggregates of different specifications pass through the cold material batching device, and the feeding amount is generally adjusted by controlling the running speed of the batching belt.
Then send the prepared aggregate to the drying drum by the conveyor for drying and heating. Generally, diesel oil, heavy oil or natural gas are used as fuel, and countercurrent heating is adopted.
Dry and heat the aggregate to above 160°C, and discharged by the drum. Then it is sent to the screening device for screening and stored in the hot material bin. Then weigh and measure according to the predetermined ratio, and put them into the mixer together with the measured asphalt and powder for forced mixing.
After being fully and evenly stirred, it can be directly put into the hopper or stored in the finished product bin.
The exhaust gas and dust generated during the drying and screening of mineral materials are discharged into the atmosphere after being purified by the dust removal device. Recovered dust can be reused if permits are required for the specific project.
The equipment consists of cold material pre-allocation and conveying device, aggregate drying heating device and screening device, hot material lifting device, hot aggregate storage device, powder material supply system, asphalt supply system, weighing system and stirring device, dust removal device, heat conduction oil heating device, electrical automatic control system, compressed air system and other parts. Most of the various parts are installed in standard containers, so that it can be moved quickly, reducing relocation costs and shortening installation time.
First of all, choose an asphalt plant according to the size of the construction site. The specifications and working dimensions of the equipment should be determined according to the conditions of the accessory equipment. Only when all aspects are matched can the production efficiency be improved and the product quality guaranteed.
Technical performance of asphalt mixing plant. The most important thing is to comply with several basic principles such as advanced nature, reliability, excellence, and general purpose. Ensure that the equipment can efficiently complete production with advanced technology and a high degree of automation, and ensure the convenience and environmental protection of the process.
In the case of intensive network management, the network management function of the asphalt mixing plant should also be taken into consideration to avoid difficulties in future upgrades.
Cost performance. As a reliable and professional asphalt mixing plants manufacturer, HAMAC is committed to providing customers with the most cost-effective asphalt mixing plants. Inquiry us now for the best asphalt mixing plant price in our company.
Please fill in the below information. Your information will be kept strictly confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than our business
EMAIL: [email protected]
ADD: 57th, Kexue Avenue, National HI-TECH Industrial Development Zone, Zhengzhou,China.